Sponsored by the Cherokee Triangle Association
These events are sponsored in part by the Cherokee Triangle Association, in conjunction with other local businesses, and entities.
For details, times, and general policies, please see below.
- June 2nd – Decades (60’s – 80’s Rock Music)
- June 9th – Da Mudcats (Blues & R & B)
- June 16th – Speed Limit (Classic Rock)
- June 23rd – (Appalatin (Carribean/Appalatian/Latin)
- June 30th – Rick Bartlett Band (Soul & R & B)
- July 7th – Uptown Band (Rock, Pop & R & B)
- July 14th – Joe Debow (Blues, R & B, Rock, Jazz & Pop)
- July 21st – Nervous Melvin (High Energy Dance)
- July 28th – Will Cary (Nightcrawler Rock)
- August is reserved for rain dates
- September 1st – (Sunday) Ovation Orchestra (Big Band Swing)
(Please note that this information is through a third-party and is subject to change once confirmed. Please bookmark this page, and check back for updates)
Performance Concert Details and Policies
Shows run from approx. 7 – 9 P.M.
Weather and General Policy (*per the Association’s 2018 posting)
In the event of bad weather, rain, or worse storms, check the Cherokee Triangle Associations website on Sunday afternoon for possible postponements, or cancellations. (you can also follow me on Twitter, and I will try to post there as well. When possible the rained-out performances will be rescheduled for the August weekend dates. (see above)
The event is free, but please bring canned goods, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, paper towels, dishwashing liquid, deodorant, school supplies, to support the Highlands Community Ministries’ Dare-to-Care food pantry.
*Willow Park is located in front of the 1400 Willow Building in the Highlands, in Cherokee Triangle. If you plan to drive to the park, note that parking is VERY limited in the area, so it might be better to bike, or walk.
However, if you need to drive to the concert, I might suggest parking on Eastern Parkway, or perhaps in the upper section of Cherokee Park, then walking over. It’s a longer walk, but very relaxing, quite beautiful and shaded during the warm, summer months.
Please, a reminder that I am an Amazon Affiliate, and I may earn a small fee on any item purchased if you use the some of the links above to shop. You don’t pay any more, as you still get the same pricing you would always get from Amazon. The fees however, do help me pay for the site, which I appreciate very much!