Schedule of Events & Things to Know
The annual Louisville Zombie Walk is once again this weekend, and as usual it will be a fun-filled, “all ages” event, bursting with things to see and do. This is the things to know, and general schedule provided by the official Louisville Zombie Walk.
- 45,000 Zombies are expected.
- Walk starts at corner of Eastern Parkway/Bardstown Road near Midcity Mall.
- FREE event for all!
- Starts at approximately 8:29 p.m.
- It is suggested to be in the walk that you either dress up as a zombie related character, or develop your own flesh eater.
- Walk is just 3/4 miles total and ends with a block party at the end near Highland Avenue.
- Block Party will have entertainment, live bands, food vendors, costume contest, Zombie Car show, Zombie Market, and new this year a Zombie Midway Gaming Area.
Locally a great place to get “Zombie” wear might be Caufield’s in downtown. For future Zombie events, or the up-coming Halloween season, Amazon is a great source. They have LOTS of costumes, make-up, and general “Zombie” wear!
Please note that some links above may take you to other websites. Also, some links may be Amazon Affiliate links, and if you use those I may earn a small commission, however you never pay more. These fees help to offset costs for the site. Thanks for shopping, and please bookmark for later purchases